In the year of Our Elder King 1018, an adventurer from Samarkand drifts to Hardland. Now the Elder King is growing weak. Imps in his Root Court are offering bounties to track down Hard Ogres, elusive beasts that, according to legend, ripped the last king to pieces. Scattered across the realm, those pieces may still hold the power to change history. But others are vying for power too. The Queen in Snow Peak wants the throne for herself, and forces from the shadows would like to see Hardland burn.
Hardland is a surreal fantasy adventure, and a mystery for players to solve by delving into the different sides of its world and the stories of its inhabitants. You’ll search for clues far and wide, and you’ll also search deep within. The kingdom is brimming with secrets. It’s a kingdom that wants you to listen.
- Unparalleled Depth – Explore bustling towns and hamlets across Hardland’s open, multi-layered world. Discover remote regions, hidden crannies, and destinations you can only reach by stretching your imagination. Hardland offers tens of hours of playtime with more than a hundred unique NPCs, quests from different factions, and thirteen endings.
- Dreams – You’ll dream every time you sleep at a campfire, but there are deeper dreams to explore too. Find campfires in special locations and pay attention to clues for dream recipes throughout the kingdom.
- Non-Linear Questing – There’s a secret meeting tonight? Maybe you’ll go rob graves instead. Or maybe you’ll run off to ride a wild boar. Hardland won’t force you to follow the story in any order; the game is highly non-linear, with complete freedom to explore at your own pace.
- Playing The Game – Talk to people. Build trust and relationships. Wear disguises and see things from a new perspective. Pick locks to enter houses, and jump off cliffs with just a measly bird to help you fly. Trade with merchants for gold and items, or sneak up behind them to steal something for free. Take a shovel to dig for treasure, and wield a sword to carve out goblin hearts. Adventure awaits around the corner in Hardland!
Genre: Adventure, Indie
Developer: Mountain Sheep
Release Date: 18 Sep, 2019
OS: Windows 8.1 (64-bit)
Processor: Intel Core i3 @ 2.2 GHz
Memory: 6 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD 7770 2GB
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 10 GB available space
MULTI LINKS DOWNLOAD
(Filesize: 1.5 GB)
- Based on Hardland-CODEX ISO release: codex-hardland.iso (4,234,379,264 bytes)
- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from 3.9 to 1.5 GB)
- Installation takes 1-2 minutes (depending on your system)
- After-install integrity check so you could make sure that everything installed properly
- HDD space after installation: 6 GB
- Repack uses XTool library by Razor12911
- At least 2 GB of free RAM (inc. virtual) required for installing this repack